Advance your career and make a difference in the Rochester community by joining the staff at St. Peter’s Kitchen, a dynamic organization that provides a suite of services to the community, anchored by our daily hot lunch program.
St. Peter’s Kitchen seeks a skilled bookkeeper to join our staff. This is a part-time (5-7 hours per week), year-round position. Responsibilities include:
- Perform weekly bookkeeping tasks to maintain up-to-date financial records
- Prepare financial reports for quarterly board meetings and review by Executive Director
- Work with Executive Director, Treasurer and Finance Committee to create annual budget
- Treat all members of our community with dignity and respect, in accordance with our mission and overall agency objectives
- Well-versed in QuickBooks
- Accounting degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous bookkeeping or accounting experience in another role
- Familiarity with human service organizations a plus
How to Apply
To apply for a position at St. Peter’s Kitchen, please send your resume to email@example.com.
St. Peter’s Kitchen is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The Kitchen is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multi-cultural environment, and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.