Advance your career and make a difference in the Rochester community by joining the staff at St. Peter’s Kitchen, a dynamic organization that provides a suite of services to the community, anchored by our daily hot lunch program. St. Peter’s Kitchen is transitioning into a new phase, building on our continuous service to the Rochester community over the last 40 years. With expanding partnerships and opportunities to serve the community, St. Peter’s Kitchen is committed to responsible growth to meet the needs of those we serve.
St. Peter’s Kitchen (SPK) seeks a skilled bookkeeper to join our staff. This is a part-time (7-10 hours per week), year-round position. Responsibilities include:
- Perform weekly bookkeeping tasks to maintain up-to-date financial records for SPK.
- Prepare financial reports for monthly board meetings and review by Executive Director.
- Work with Executive Director, Treasurer and Finance Committee to create annual budget.
- Treat all members of our community with dignity and respect, in accordance with our mission and overall agency objectives.
- Well-versed in QuickBooks
- Accounting degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous bookkeeping or accounting experience in another role
- Familiarity with human service organizations a plus
How to Apply
To apply for a position at St. Peter’s Kitchen, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Peter’s Kitchen is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The Kitchen is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multi-cultural environment, and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.