St. Peter’s Kitchen is in need of a team of around 8 volunteers who would be willing to help us with Wegmans and other pick ups. The details are below. If anyone has a van or truck they would be willing to drive that would be very helpful as we are sometimes picking up product from two different sites at the same time. We have four volunteers already on the team. If anyone is interested please call us at (585) 235-6511. We appreciate this consideration.
- This position is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (summers only) and Friday mornings from 8:30 to around 11:30.
- It involves riding in our van with another volunteer and going to one of three Wegmans stores.
- Then, we pick up what’s available for us and bringing it back to the kitchen.
- Volunteers can pick one of the days or all three, dependent on works best for them.
- We already have four volunteers, another three are needed, however, in case the others are unavailable.
- Volunteers must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.